Honey Bee Farming Project Cost and Profit Detail Information Calculation
Contents in this Post
- Honey Bee Farming Project Cost and Profit Detail Information Calculation
- Honey Bee Farming Project Cost and Profit :
- PROFIT ANALYSIS & RATIOS
- Honey Bee Manufacturing Process – Honey Bee Farming Project Report
- Honey Bee Farming In India – Honey Bee Farming Project
- Honey Bee Farming Requirements : <== Click Hear to know more
- Nutritive and Medical Value Honey Bee:-
- Castes Of Honey Bee – Honey Bee Farming Project
- Different Species of Honey Bee – Honey Bee Farming Project
Honey Bee Farming Project Cost and Profit :
This all Information Regarding a Honey Bee Farming Project Cost and Profit, If you think about Honey Bee Farming Please Read and Calculate this Information Guide for your Honey Bee Farming Project.
PRODUCTION CAPACITY PER ANNUAL – Honey Bee Farming Project
|Selling Price||32 Rs per kg|
PROJECT COST/CAPITAL INVESTMENT in Honey Bee Farming Project Cost and Profit
|1||Preliminary & Preoperative Expns||1000|
|3||Working Capital for||10100/Month|
|Total Project Cost||71100|
MEANS OF FINANCE
|2||Subsidy /Soft Loan||20%||14220|
- FIXED CAPITAL
|Land and Buildings||Rented||1000||per month|
|Machinery and Equipment|
|Plant and machinery Honey boxes||Lumpsum||1||60000||60000|
- WORKING CAPITAL in Honey Bee farming Project Cost and Profit
Salaries & Wages (per month)
Raw Material (per month)
Utilities (per month)
Other Expenses (per month)
Total Working Capital (per month)
|2||Salaries and Wages||5000|
COST OF PRODUCTION (PER ANNUM)
|1||Total Working Capital||121200|
TURNOVER (PER YEAR)
|S.No||Description||Unit||Qty.||Rate Rs.||Amount Rs.|
FIXED COST (PER YEAR)
|4||Salaries & Wages||24000|
|5||Other Expenses incl. Utilities||11040|
PROFIT ANALYSIS & RATIOS
|1||Net Profit||24254 rs|
|2||Percentage of Profit on Sales||15%|
|3||Percentage of Return on Investment||34%|
|4||Break Even Point||72%|
Honey Bee Manufacturing Process – Honey Bee Farming Project Report
The preparation of good quality honey starts or bee yard. The bee should be produced in separate honey super, and not in combs used for rearing brood is filtered. It also darkens the honey.
Moisture content is the major factor which determines the keeping quality of honey. The optimum humidity for maintaining a 17.8% moisture content in honey is about 60%. The processed honey filtered under pressure. should be stored in dry places as it readily absorbs moisture.
Honey Bee Farming In India – Honey Bee Farming Project
- Honey Bees can produce lots of honey and selling honey can be a business for people who don’t have a lot of money and who have a little space in their backyard to farm their honey bees.
- Grow of honey bees is called Apiculture.
- Keep bees at the large scale for commercial purpose as a business plan is increase in the fast growing world.
- Api-culture is also related is to the agriculture or part of the agriculture.
- It is difficult to bees as the business when you did not have knowledge about bees and apiculture bees are wild in nature.
- You can easily learn apiculture knowledge and earn the money with less effort.
- Now In India Honey Bee farming is commonly done by in hilly region. But day by day local people also start this business to earn money.
- It is basically produce in Uttar Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Southern Rajasthan, Punjab, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat.
- Main advantage of this farming is no need of any labor in this business; it is increase day by day.
- Honeybees produce honey, bee wax and royal jelly thus giving additional benefits of farmers.
Honey Bee Farming Requirements : <== Click Hear to know more
Nutritive and Medical Value Honey Bee:-
- Honey is the oldest sweetness on earth.
- Honey clear blood and arteries. Also useful in throat infection and cosmetic.
- Also use in avoids cough, eye disorders, digestive problem, blood pressure, colds etc..
- use is technique in increase memory power of children at small age.
- Use of honey provides lots of energy to the body and helps in increase athletic performance.
- Helps prevent cancer and heart problem.
- Anti –bacterial and Anti-fungal.
- Use in weight loss.
Castes Of Honey Bee – Honey Bee Farming Project
- Generally, Every Bee colony is made up of Three Types of Bee. For according to their work.
- A Queen Bee
- Female worker Bee
- Male Drones
Queen is a generative and functional female where worker is a sterile female and the drone is male bee insect.
- Female worker bee is present in large number.
- It is around more than 30,000 in particular colony.
- Male drones are present in hundreds of number in the particular colony.
- It is use for breeding purpose.
Different Species of Honey Bee – Honey Bee Farming Project
- There are different species of Honey bee, but most important species of Honey bees are..
- The Indian Hive Bee.
- The Rock Bee.
- The Little Bee.
- The European or Italian Bee.
- Dammar Bee or Stingless Bee.