How to Increase Honey Bee farming Profit Tips
Dears Today we have discuses about the How to Increase Honey Bee farming Profit so lets start , find out some important Tips for honey bee farming.
- First the advice is chose a location for the bee hive that receive sun but was also some shade to protect the colony from overheat.
- The growth near the hive would provide some nearby pollen.
- Also provide some protection Equipment.
- Some Equipment like Smoker, Hive tool –helps with lifting the frames from the supers, Protective Clothing, Honey Extraction Equipment etc.
- Our bees start to collect on the outside of the hive which is called breading.
- Fall and Heading into winter.
- Don’t go into the hive without the protective clothing on.
- The best time of day any hive maintenance is mid morning.
- Do not try to work on the hive is late afternoon.
- Ventilation is very important to health of the hive.
- We noticed bearding on the hive during a spell of extremely hot summer weather.
- This means that the bees were hanging on the side of the hive.
- If the weather is extremely cold, we can reduce the size f the door open to keep the hive warmer.
- After a fall and winter that sway in extremes in weather, our bees die.
- They did make it through an early cold snap in fall which was follow by a spell of very warm late fall weather.
Honey Bees can produce lots of honey and selling honey can be a business for people who don’t have a lot of money and who have a little space in their backyard to farm their honey bees. so We are share to you Honey Bee Keeping Tips for more honey harvesting. so now check the Honey Bee Keeping Tips for You.